Small Business Legal Services
Most people want to focus on their business and do what they are good at rather than having to navigate legal issues that can intersect with their business. Our team, including attorneys and CPA's, are equipped to handle most types of issues that come across most entrepreneurs’ plates, in part because we’ve experienced them ourselves. Whether you are about to launch a start-up business, or you run an established business experiencing the ups and downs of growth, our team of Attorneys and subject matter experts can work with you to get you where you want to go.
Mohamed Zain, LLP represents both employers and individuals in a broad range of labor and employment law matters.
We regularly advises employers on:
- employment contracts
- wages and hours
- pre-employment screening, drug testing, and background checks
- employment discrimination
- sexual harassment and hostile work environment
- reasonable accommodation
- hiring decisions
- discipline and termination issues
- employment separation and severance agreements
- non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- employee handbooks and policy development
- record-keeping and regulatory compliance
Mohamed Zain, LLP handles most types of real estate matters. We work with businesses and individuals in all types of real estate transactions and disputes.
Our real estate services include the following areas:
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Purchases and sales, including distressed property purchases, sales, and workouts
- Property tax appeals
- Real estate dispute representation
- Mechanics liens
- Real estate finance representation
- Zoning appeals
If you have suffered a serious personal injury in a Minnesota car, truck, or other auto accident, you want an attorney you can rely on to get you the proper medical care and the compensation you deserve.
- Medical reimbursement
- Payment for past and future income loss
- Full compensation for pain and suffering
- Peace of mind in knowing your financial interests are being protected
Our personal injury lawyers handle many types of injury cases, from car accidents, premises liability (home accidents), defective product cases and slip-and-fall accidents, to boating, snowmobile, construction and other accidents. If you’ve been injured by the negligence of another person or organization, we can help you take control of your situation and get compensation for your injuries.
Civil Rights Litigation
We regularly represent clients who allege violations of:
- Minnesota Human Rights Act- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act- Americans with Disabilities Act- Age Discrimination in Employment Act- Family Medical Leave Act
- Equal Pay Act